5.11's new, improved, and NFPA-certified Company Pant!
Under pressure, close to the heat, the Company Pant 2.0 helps firefighter's stay focused and ready. Designed with proven, station-ready features, this pant is certified to NFPA 1975 (2014 edition). It's constructed with a TOUGH COTTON™ finished twill and stitched with heat-resistant Firefly™ thread from top-to-bottom. Last but not least, the self-adjusting waistband with gripper elastic helps keep your shirt tucked in, even if everything else around you is coming unhinged.
- 100% Cotton Twill, 7.8 oz
- Tough Cotton™ finish
- NFPA 1975 2019 edition
- Self-adjusting waistband with gripper tape
- 4 pockets
- Firefly™ thread used throughout
- All sizes come from 5.11 unhemmed
- Regular fit
- Please be sure of accuracy if requesting inseam, East Coast Emergency Outfitter will not accept altered returns of the 74508 5.11 Company Pant 2.0
- Please allow extra handling time if requesting inseam.