5.11's new, improved, and NFPA-certified Company Pant!
Under pressure, close to the heat, the Company Pant 2.0 helps firefighter's stay focused and ready. Designed with proven, station-ready features, this pant is certified to NFPA 1975 (2014 edition). It's constructed with a TOUGH COTTON™ finished twill and stitched with heat-resistant Firefly™ thread from top-to-bottom. Last but not least, the self-adjusting waistband with gripper elastic helps keep your shirt tucked in, even if everything else around you is coming unhinged.
- 100% Cotton Twill, 7.8 oz
- Tough Cotton™ finish
- NFPA 1975 2019 edition
- Self-adjusting waistband with gripper tape
- 4 pockets
- Firefly™ thread used throughout
- All sizes come from 5.11 unhemmed
- Regular fit
- Please be sure of accuracy if requesting inseam, East Coast Emergency Outfitter will not accept altered returns of the 74508 5.11 Company Pant 2.0
- Please allow extra handling time if requesting inseam.
All sales final on hemmed pants. Please be sure of accuracy if requesting inseam, East Coast Emergency Outfitter will not accept returns of altered 74508 5.11 Company Pant 2.0