Anchor Uniform Class A Dress Pant - 100% Polyester
Since their founding in 2010, the Anchor Uniform Class A dress uniforms have fast become a staple in the firefighting industry. Fully assembled in New England, the Anchor Uniform class A's are high quality garments that help you and your department cut a striking, professional figure- no matter the occasion.
- 100% polyester pant
- Available in Navy only
- Expandable waistband construction with a double hook closure
- Quarter top front pocket
- Two cut inside entry pocket
- Two back pockets with a button tab on the left side pocket
- Spit seam tailored construction
- Heavy duty brass zipper with auto lock slider
- Bar tacks at key stress points for durability
- Triangle bar tacks on back pockets
If entering inseam, please be sure of accuracy.
East Coast Emergency Outfitter will not accept altered returns of the 230PY Anchor Uniform Class A Dress Pant.