Comfortable, advanced technology. Timeless, professional look.
ArmorSkin® Base Shirt is a hybrid, fast-wicking dry knit shit connected to a uniform shirt at the shoulders and sleeves. The wicking material extends under the arms of the shirt for added comfort and breathability. It is antimicrobial treated to inhibit growth of odor producing bacteria.
The Base Shirt concept is similar to the military issued under vest shirts, which are popular in the US Army. While a conventional duty shirt can be worn under the vest, Blauer's ArmorSkin Base Shirt is a lot more comfortable and professional looking. In the station, without the vest on, the look is still professional and identification in the form of shoulder patches is still visible.
The base knit fabric is specially engineered to prevent pilling handpicking from abrasion of the outer vest for a neat appearance when the vest is not worn on top of it. Even so it is best to avoid contacting the knit directly with hook and loop straps from the soft body armor vest when possible. If cared for properly it should last as long or longer than regular uniform shirts.
- Durable uniform shirting fabric combined with breathable, moisture-wicking mesh fabric creates the ultimate performance uniform shirt that is both professional and comfortable
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking stretch mesh covers torso area for quick-dry comfort, body temperature, regulation and advanced mobility.
- Durable 8.5oz 100% Polyester fabric matches Blauer 100% Polyester shirting and pant fabric
- Convertible sport collar
- 3-button center front placket
- Double pen pocket on left chest
- Odor control technology stops growth of odor causing bacteria
- UPF 30
- Top: 100% polyester tropical weight weave (4.2oz/yd)
- Body: 100% polyester waffle knit, mesh lining
- Stocked in Navy, can be specially ordered in Black, Gray, Spruce Green, Silver Tan, Medium Blue, French Blue Heather.