A recent favorite among firefighters, now with custom fire department embroidery!
Extra-tough, this work-ready jacket as a worn-in look and softer feel thanks to Cornerstone's enzyme wash. Plaid flannel lining adds warmth and makes this durable jacket the right choice both on and off the job. This jacket is incredibly popular with fire departments and is a replacement to the navy Dri Duck Maverick Jacket.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton enzyme washed duck cloth
- 100% acrylic plaid flannel body lining
- 3-ounce polyfill quilted polyester sleeve lining
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Front slash pockets with hidden snap closures
- Interior pockets with snap closures
- Adjustable button waist tabs
- Port Pocket™ for easy embroidery access
- Offered in Navy
- If you want any field left blank write N/A.
- All text will be white, contact Emergency Outfitter if you want different color text.
- Be sure of your order. Embroidered goods cannot be returned for user input error or sizing issues, any error on the part of East Coast Emergency Outfitter will be corrected.
- Please note that custom embroidery can take up to 2 weeks. Selecting expedited shipping on a custom embroidered product will not ensure expedited production.
Reach out via email if you have any questions on ordering custom products or want a quote on your department's embroidered logo:
- Email: Sales@EmergencyOutfitter.net