Holik's Safire Structural Firefighting Gloves
Holik's Safire gloves result from years of and development experience. Holik is bringing an all textile fully washable, highly protective gloves that provide great comfort, heat protection and excellent dexterity. “NO EXCUSES”.
Back: DuPont™ Nomex® fabric combined with ceramic coating. The coating on the back of fingers increases the abrasion resistance and longevity.
Palm: Meta-aramid / para-aramid knitted fabric with silicone coating. Anti-slip reinforcement for secure grip.
Fourchettes: DuPont™ Nomex® fabric.
Aramid non-woven fabric increases heat, abrasion, and cut resistance.
"Hidden protection" - a layer of Poron®XRD™ material increasing heat resistance and absorbing shocks. XRD technology disperses impact energy efficiently and protects the back of the hand.
Porelle® P540 polyurethane FR membrane.
Creates a barrier against water, chemicals, bloodborne pathogens as well as bacteria.
The membrane is highly breathable, flexible, sensitive, and firm.
Aramid lining with increased thickness – increased heat protection, the lining will not stretch or pull out, easy donning and doffing even when wet. 6. The lining is brushed on reverse side allowing air inside the glove increasing heat protection.
- Advanced design and stitching techniques provide for improved dexterity and allowing the lining to stay in place by attaching it at each fingertip.
- 3D style glove - fourchettes between fingers improve flexibility, dexterity, and grip.
- Breathability, sensitivity, and flexibility unlike any other structural gloves available.
- Anatomical cut for perfect fit.
- Special index finger and thumb construction allow seamless grip for higher dexterity and sensitivity.
- Elastic on the wrist of the gloves allow a tight protective fit with turnout gear.
- Gauntlet style cuff. Part number 8083-11.
- Color: Navy
Certified by SEI to comply with NFPA 1971, 2018 Edition. NFPA® is a registered mark of the National Fire Protection Association.
|NFPA Sizing||Spec Sizing|
|64W||Small - Short Fingers|
|64XW||Medium - Short Fingers|
|70XW||Large - Short Fingers|
|76N||Medium - Long Fingers|
|76XW||X-Large - Short Fingers|
|82N||Large - Long Fingers|