A sturdy knife from Kershaw, one of the biggest names in every day carry knives
The Kershaw Barricade is a value-priced rescue knife with standout features & standout color. A bulwark against unpreparedness, the Barricade has all the key features needed in an emergency knife all wrapped up in a bright orange "see me" package. A carbide glass breaker is built into the butt end. The sculpted glass-filled nylon handle offers a secure grip whether in glass-striking position or when using the blade. If needed to free a trapped victim, the built-in cord cutter will zip through seat belts and cord quickly and easily.
- Carbide glassbreaker tip, built-n cord/seatbelt cutter
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Flipper or thumb stud
- Single-position deep-cary pocket clip (left, tip down)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black oxide coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight 4.5 oz (128 grams)