Lakeland Turnout Gear
Stealth Turnout Coat - "The New England Spec"
Lakeland's Stealth Turnout coat features Lakeland's reflective LazerMax trim and an integrated "easy-grip" drag rescue device strap. The pleated back allows for a full range of motion without the material tugging at your back.
Interested in experiencing a truly ergonomic turnout suit? Call 866-639-0279 to inquire!
Stealth Turnout Coat: Standard Features
- Beveled hem, 29" front, 35" back, graded to size
- Zipper/Velcro® closure
- NYC style lime/yellow Scotchlite® Triple Trim - double stitched
- Ergonomic pleated back/shoulders
- "Easy Grip" DRD
- Internal outer shell draw cord to reduce bulk
- Napoleon pocket under storm flap
- Low profile 3" collar with hanger loop
- Set-in pleated ergonomically curved sleeves allow for full range of motion
- 7" black thumbhole wristers made with Kevlar®
- 5" deep black Stedprene® sleeve wells
- Black Arashield® coat cuff reinforcements - double stitched
- 2" 3.5" 8" coat expansion pockets and hand-warmer
- Self mic strap above radio pocket
- Universal flashlight holder
- Liner inspection Velcro® opening
- LazerMax™ trim
Lakeland Stealth Two-Tone Option:
- Black bottom sleeve panel in same base material as coat body
- Black lower leg panel in same base material as pant body
- Colors separated by LazerMax™ reflective trim piping
- Includes all of the above standard features
Lakeland Stealth New England Spec Turnout Coat MaterialsOuter Shell: Pioneer
Moisture Barrier: StedAir 3000™ or StedAir 4000™
Thermal Liner: Defender M SL2 Camo or Caldura SL2i
Lakeland B2 Coat Size Range (Chest measurements in 2" Even increments): 36" - 58"
Lakeland Turnout Gear Product Resources: