Lakeland Turnout Gear
Stealth Turnout Pant - "The New England Spec"
Lakeland Turnout Gear's Stealth Turnout gear is one of the most comfortable, ergonomically designed suits in the nation. These durable pants feature LazerMax Reflective Piping, a beveled waist design, double layer padded knees, and a load of additional features!
Interested in scheduling a fitting? Call 866-639-0279 to inquire!
Stealth Turnout Pant: Standard Features
- Beveled waist design - low front with slight rise towards the rear
- 2" wide black Kevlar® belt with belt loops/handle grips, snap, and Velcro® fly closure
- Single lower leg panel with center rear seam - no side seams exposed to abrasion
- 2" x 10" x 10" pant expansion pocket lined twill made with Kevlar®
- Black Arashield® double padded knees with side-kick extension panel
- Black Arasheild® pant cuff reinforcements - double stitched
- Lime/yellow Scotchlite® triple trim - double stitched
- Reverse boot cut
- Black-Ops™ multi-adjust suspenders - no metal suspender buttons!
- LazerMax™ trim for enhanced safety
Lakeland B2 New England Spec Turnout Pant Materials
Outer Shell: Pioneer
Moisture Barrier: Stedair 3000® or Stedair 4000®
Thermal Liner: Defender® M SL2 Camo Print Thermal Liner
Lakeland Turnout Pant Size Range (Waist measurements in 2" Even increments): 30-52