Supreme Appendix, Black 1 1/2" Strap, EDC Belt
Never wear a standard leather belt with holes again. We designed the Supreme Appendix belt specifically for the appendix carrier. With our most compact buckle design and incredibly adjustable latch system, you’ll have all the room you need to carry your protection device and even extra magazines upfront in comfort. The buckle can be worn front & center, on your left or right hip, or hidden near the curve of the back.
That same flexible design also allows the CCW and belt to move with you throughout the day. This key feature limits the jabbing common of most appendix carries belts while still maintaining the total security of your protection device.
With the addition of a new push-button trigger, the release is quick and easy when you need it, but still holds firm when you’re on the go.
Though we designed it for appendix carry, this belt’s versatility and sturdiness allow the person to switch to OWB or IWB on the hip.
Available in Black
- The flexible design allows for supreme comfort
- Compact, yet rugged buckle design
- The new push-button trigger for easy release, without sacrificing security
- Granite Black – Powder coated textured for increased wear resistance
- Has 3 set screws for a more reliable hold
- Constructed using stainless steel set screws and not pins for a reliable hold (patent pending)
- Belt Buckle size: 1 ½ x 1 11/16”
Our nylon straps are made from a super-high density microfiber material that is an advanced composite of ultra-fine polyester fibers. This allows the stiffness required for holstering your protection device if you have a CCW permit or just your everyday tools. This ratchet belt makes a great work belt also.
- The backing is sweat resistant
- Strap thickness near 3/16”
- Strap width is 1 ½”
- Nylon strap fits up to 50” waist
- Strap Color: Black
- Turn the belt to the backside and use our scaling system to find your pant size. (US PAT. Number 10,966,489 B2)
- Add 3 - 4” to your pant size, and using scissors, cut along the dotted line.
Note: We recommend that you add 3 - 4 inches to your pant size before cutting. You can always trim farther down if needed