RIT Safety Solutions Kevlar Class II Harness provides comfort for everyday use in the fire industry and is designed to be worn inside or outside of the gear. This versatile harness is designed to raise the center of gravity and, when used properly, will prevent the risk of inverting or tipping from side to side. All RIT Harnesses can be pre rigged with any of our Emergency Egress Systems as well as other systems on the market.
- 10,000 pound tensile Kevlar 1 3/4” webbing
- Designed to wear inside or out of turn out gear
- High temperature Certified NFPA latest 1983 Edition
- Yates hook, sliding D-ring on A-Frame for pre-rigged egress
- Designed, developed, and manufactured in the United States
- Berry Amendment compliant