RIT Safety Solution's most affordable, best-selling, personal escape belt. This fire belt can be worn over a coat or on the waist of the pants.
The RIT Kevlar Fire Escape Belt meets the requirements of NFPA 1983, standard on life safety rope and equipment for emergency services 2012 edition, and the optional flame resistance requirements of the NFPA 1983.
- Simple design allows for pre-rigged egress systems
- Integrates into gear with belt loops
- Affordable option for Certified Escape Belt
- Made of 1 3/4″ Kevlar Webbing 10,000 lbs Tensile Strength
- Tri Link Standard
- Standard Size 54″ (Larger sizes available for custom order, email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire)