Rocky 1st Med Carbon Fiber Toe Puncture-Resistant Side-Zip Waterproof Duty Boot:
This guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof boot was designed with an EMT in mind. Created with many safety features, the medical duty boot is bloodborne pathogen resistant, which is safer for EMTs.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Inside side zipper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Reflective highlights
- Lenzi puncture-resistant plate
- Carbon fiber protective toe cap
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- Full-grain leather and CORDURA nylon
- 8 Inches in height
- Slip-resistant rubber/EVA outsole
The footwear complies with the ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard, which provides secondary protection against accidental electrical contact, in addition to having a rubber outsole.
The protective toe of the Rocky 1st Med Carbon Fiber Toe Puncture-Resistant Side-Zip Waterproof Boot is made from carbon fiber and meets the ASTM F2413 protective toe classification.
In addition, the quality-constructed Rocky® boot has Lenzi puncture-resistant plate, and is made of full-grain leather and CORDURA® nylon.
The practical, black boot has reflective highlights so it's easily seen, and it's slip-resistant for whatever smooth and slippery surfaces you encounter. Get yourself a pair of Rocky Boots®, and experience their safety and performance.