Rocky Code Red Rescue NFPA Rated Composite Toe Fire Boot
Rocky is bringing innovative footwear to the fire house.
With both NFPA 1977 and 1999 certifications, the Code Red: Rescue is built to protect you when responding to any call.
This is an eight-inch, composite toe boot that meets ASTM F2413 protective toe, electrical hazard and puncture plate standards.
Made from fire-resistant leather with a Vibram Fire and Ice Compound outsole and durable side-stitch construction.
The Rocky® Air-Port™ footbed offers supreme comfort.
This boot is bloodborne pathogen resistant and has a Stedfast thermal barrier and waterproofing for added protection without compromising comfort.
Pick up Code Red: Rescue for protection and comfort on the job.
- Vibram 148 Fire and Ice Compound Outsole
- Puncture resistant
- Terra Suspension Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Speed laces for quick and easy lacing
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- Side stitched rubber outsole for durability
- Composite toe
- Sidewall Stitch Construction
- Fire Resistant Leather
- Nomex Fire Resistant Stitching
- Fire resistant Laces
- NFPA 1977
- NFPA 1999
Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
PR footwear reduces the possibility of sharp objects (nails, glass or metal) penetrating through the outsole causing injury to the foot. Protection is provided by a steel or puncture resistant material imbedded in the insole of the footwear.