Cosmas Vulcan 14" Bunker Boot for Structural Firefighting
• Low-profile, triple-reinforced pull-on straps
• Mesh window
• Thermoformed tibia guard
• Schoeller fabric upper with KERMEL
• AnkleArmor™ contoured ankle guards
• MidsoleArmor™ combination composite puncture plate/ladder shank/midsole
• Abrasion, chemical, and flame resistant toe cap
• Proprietary, high traction, electrically insulating, oil & heat resistant, vulcanized nitrile rubber outsole
• SIZE 14 X
- Accordion-style flex points behind and in front of the ankle allow the boot to flex where you do, providing improved range of motion.
- Fire-resistant Kevlar® thread throughout the upper ensures durability under fire.
- Anti-microbial removable footbed with molded EVA heelcup and arch conforms to your foot providing comfort and support.
- Molded heel counter cups heel and provides support.
- Anatomically-shaped steel safety toe exceeds all relevant standards for protection.
- Tapered microfi ber heel slide for ease of donning and doffing. Stitching is offset to prevent premature wear and blisters.
- Thermal insulating, open cell polyurethane foam padding is strategically placed throughout the upper for superior comfort and support.
- Full-height bootie system consists of a durable Cambrelle® material, quilted to a 300 g polyester felt thermal lining, laminated to a CROSSTECH® moisture barrier, ensuring your feet stay dry with more thermal protection. CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric provides protection against blood, body fluids, and NFPA common chemicals.
Extra Wide Widths (EEE) available on request.
Please contact store for additional information.