Anchor Uniform Class A Dress Pant - 55% Polyester / 45% Wool Serge
Since their founding in 2010, the Anchor Uniform Class A dress uniforms have fast become a staple in the firefighting industry. Fully assembled in New England, the Anchor Uniform class A's are high quality garments that help you and your department cut a striking, professional figure- no matter the occasion.
- Made in the USA
- 55% Polyester / 45% Wool Serge
- Available in Black and Navy
- Expandable waistband construction with a double hook closure
- Quarter top front pocket
- Two cut inside entry pocket
- Two back pockets with a button tab on the left side pocket
- Spit seam tailored construction
- Heavy duty brass zipper with auto lock slider
- Bar tacks at key stress points for durability
- Triangle bar tacks on back pockets
If entering an inseam, please be sure of accuracy and allow extra time for shipping.
East Coast Emergency Outfitter will not accept returns of altered the 230PY Anchor Uniform Class A Dress Pant.