Water and wind resistant, hi visibility, and highly breathable indoors or out. Colorblock pattern provides excellent visibility during the day. Scotchlite™ comfort trim reflective trim is bright and strikingly visible at night. Yellow version certified to ANSI 107:2015 Type P Class 3.
- Lightweight fleece-lined design provides superior warmth and wind resistance to most fleece jackets
- Water-resistant finish repels rain and snow
- Hi-Vis version (only) is certified to ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 3
- Zips in as a liner for Blauer System Outerwear Shell Jackets
- Water Resistant DWR Coating
- Wind Resistant
- High Visibility w/ 2" Scotchlite™ Crosswak Reflective Trim, Colorblock design for daytime visibility
- ANSI 107 Type P Class 3 Certified
- 2 angled welt pockets, 1 chest napoleon pocket
- Shell- 100% nylon ripstop/dobby
- Heat Factor Level II - Advanced Cold Weather Protection
- Offered in Hi-Visibility Yellow only. Special order in Blue and Red available, contact email@example.com
The Blauer uniform duty hi-vis soft shell will keep you warm, dry, comfortable, and looking great. Most police officers know the importance of visibility better than the rest of us since they work in the roadway. So how does the public differentiate a law officer from others on the road wearing visibility materials? One answer is colorblocking. Blauer was the first to use a combination of dark and Hi-Viz fabrics and textures to make a safety jacket. The blending of colors can actually improve daytime contrast and conspicuity. At night little more than the reflective striping can be seen from distances so the dark fabric has little downside. It does, however, change he look of the Blauer soft shell to make it look more contemporary and give it a uniform appearance. The Blauer Hi-Viz yellow soft shell is certified to ANSI 107 Class 2 for 24/7 visibility. It is water and wind resistant, and highly breathable for all day in car use. Machine wash and dry.