Blauer TacShell® Jacket
Tired of traditional uniform outerwear? TacShell® from Blauer is for you. It combines durability, stretch, waterproofness, wind protection and breathability in a lightweight shell. customize pull down panels or direct letter for easy identification.
- Waterproof, windproof, and breathable Waterproof® 3-layer Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with stretch
- Drop shoulder design and articulated elbows for unrestricted movement
- Multiple pocket configuration, including wearable electronics integration offers places for all your gear
- Customizable pull down panels deploy from front and rear yokes
- Hidden Napoleon pocket on left chest under storm flap for documents or gear
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ deploys from cuffs behind collar
- Double entry lower pockets with flaps
- Zippered side openings for weapon or equipment access
- zippered opening on bicep area allows attachment of emblems and provides 2 additional pockets
- Badge tab and microphone tab
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs and waistband
- Wearable electronics integration system with security pocket under front storm flap zipper
- Removable waterproof hood stores in collar
- Heat transfer reflective graphics may be applied
- Factory sealed seams
- Offered in Black
- Blauer's #4660 SoftShell Fleece Jacket zips in as liner
Outerwear for the 21st century law officer is here. Blauer surveyed professionals in several areas of law enforcement for their feedback. TacShell is the combined effort of Blauer design and input from law enforcement professionals. More nimble and quiet, waterproof enough to use as raingear, but breathable enough to wear in spring and fall as a windbreaker. Features a hood and openings for weapon and radio, and plenty of pockets.
TacShell combines the features found in the best police outerwear and tactical jackets today. Our proprietary Waterproof, windproof breathable membrane keeps you warm, dry, and comfortable, indoors or out. The stretch nylon outershell was developed to create a balance between long years of service life, quiet, and lightweight comfort. Even the ripstop pattern you see is engineered for a purpose: tenacity. The accent patch material, a smooth easy to clean dobby, gives the jacket more character interest.
TacShell pull-down panels are neatly hidden under front and rear yokes until you decide to deploy them for enhanced identification or visibility. A hidden napoleon pocket on the left chest under the storm flap holds your documents or gear. The pull-down panels are easily customized with a variety of lettering and reflective options. There is a vert portable waterproof hood that rolls neatly into the collar. Both sleeves have built in pockets for storage but also serve to access the shell for adding emblems and rank insignia. Multiple removable liner options for Blauer's System Outerwear line work with the TacShell.