The best door stop around!
The Wedge-It is a compact door stop that was designed by Emergency Service Personnel to hold doors open to a 90˚ angle. The Wedge-It can be placed in any of 3 different locations (top, middle, or bottom) of a door. The Wedge-It door jammer is made in the USA from 100% recycled plastic. It has been adopted by many trades, professions, disciplines and crafts because of it's convenience and ease of use. The Wedge-It is great for first responder use when you need to keep doors open during a response situation.
- Ribbed construction for maximum strength while weighing less than 3 ounces
- Extremely durably polycarbonate plastic construction, the same as bullet proof glass
- Small enough to fit in a pocket, strong enough to hold open the largest of doors and portable enough to hang on a uniform or trauma kit
- Designed with a hole to assist with carrying and storage
- Brightly colored for easy visibility to prevent attempts at closing the door while in use
- Over-molded with thermal plastic rubber pads to prevent sliding when placed on top of door or on a floor with smooth surfaces
- Notched to fit over top of hinge pin
- Eliminates the use of rolled up newspapers, flower pots, doormats, or other objects to hold doors open
- Great for use in the following disciplines: Police, Bomb Squad, SWAT, Military, Special Operations, Firefighting, EMS, Hotel/Motel Industries Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Bellmen, Moving & Construction Deliveries, Construction Services, Plumbers & Electricians
How it Works:
The Wedge-It is designed to hold an interior or exterior door open to a 90 degree angle. It can be placed in any of 3 locations on a door, the top, over a hinge, or at the bottom.