Blauer's Most Comfortable Pant To Date
Blauer's 8823 FlexForce™ tactical pants offer Flex-Force fabric with 4-way stretch unlike any other pant. combines the utmost mobility and comfort with a convenient multi-pocket design and rugged durability.
- FlexForce™ performance blend of 70% nylon, 22% polyester, and 8% spandex provides superior stretch and comfort for tactical and training activities
- Nylon exterior is rugged and easy to care for
- Interior wicks away perspiration
- Self-adjusting TunnelFlex™ waistband with silicone shirt gripper beads
- 2 zippered thigh pockets with internal security pockets and pencil pocket / cell phone pocket on right side
- 2 rear hip pockets with angled flaps
- Quarter top pocket with inner cell phone pocket
- Heavy-duty nylon fly zipper with auto-lock slider
- Knife reinforcement on quarter top pockets
- Reinforced knees
- Water resistant FlexForce™ Fabric
- Wind Resistant
- UPF 30
- Color: Black
Blauer's stretchy FlexForce™ pants are by far the most comfortable pants they make. FlexForce™ fabric is a unique blend of nylon for abrasion resistance and strength, lycra for stretch and recovery, and polyester for wicking and comfort. This extraordinary fabric is fade and shrink resistant and comes out of the washer and dryer looking great, it should never need ironing. The four way stretch means it stretches over the knee and around it, offering excellent flexibility and range of motion.
The indestructible capabilities of the fabric forced Blauer to re-design their basic pant construction to keep up. All seams are double stitched and use heavy-duty thread to make sure the seams last as long as the pants. Combine the utmost mobility and comfort with a convenient 10 multi-pocket design and you make want to start wearing these pants 24 hours a day.