A revolutionary cargo patrol pant
FlexRS™ is a revolution in patrol uniform materials. With a proprietary low-profile ripstop design that passes for a regular uniform pant material, stretch and breathability enhancements, Teflon® water-resistant coating, and much more - this is one of the best cargo pants you'll ever own.
- FlexRS fabric blends the best of patrol and tactical uniforms - low-profile rugged stretch ripstop for durability, with water-resistant Teflon® coating that performs like a BDU while looking like a patrol pant
- 6-pocket construction includes double-entry cargo pockets with a hook and loop closure to carry all your gear
- Patented TunnelFlex™ waistband adjusts with you as you move for a dynamic custom fit
- Diamond gusset crotch for unrestricted range of motion without binding
- Mechanical Stretch - controlled flexibility for greater comfort
- Moisture Management - Absorbs and wicks moisture away from skin
- Water Resistant - Durable water resistant finish repels liquids
- UPF 30
- 6-pocket Design:
- 2 rear welt pockets
- 2 side cargo pockets with 1 internal magazine pocket on the left side and 1 internal phone pocket on the right side
- Comes unhemmed from Blauer® hemming done in-house at East Coast Emergency Outfitter.
Blauer's FlexRS pants offer a ton of features, creating the ultimate in tactical and duty wear by blending the best features of patrol and tactical uniforms into one unbeatable package. Our proprietary stretch performance ripstop fabric gives you the look of a regular patrol uniform with the hidden durability of abrasion-resistant ripstop. A Teflon® water-resistant coating keeps unwanted liquids away from your skin without compromising the high breathability engineered into the material. Built in moisture management technology with anti-odor treatment prevents sweat take-up for quick-drying, stay-fresh performance. FlexRS is built to take the stress of every day wear at all levels of operation.