The Eleven 10® Rigid TQ Case® for the C-A-T® Gen 7 is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you easy access o your tourniquet when seconds matter. The Rigid TQ Case holds your C-A-T tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there's no straps, buckles, or flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases. The injection molded Rigid TQ Case offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment. This model is compatible with duty belts.
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds the C-A-T Tourniquet (Gen 7 and older) utilizing friction
- Designed to allow more contact with the tourniquet when deploying
- Injection Molded case to stand up to rugged law enforcement or military use
- Drainage hole at bottom of case
- Medical identifying PVC cross patch included
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally, canted, or inverted)
- Mounts on MOLLE/PALS webbing (comes with Tactical Tailor Malice Clip)
All of Eleven 10's products are designed, manufactured, and assembled in America.