The Eleven 10® Rigid TQ Case® for the C-A-T® Gen 7 is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you easy access o your tourniquet when seconds matter.
The RIGID TQ Case® holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there’s no straps, buckles or flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases. The injection molded RIGID TQ Case® offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment.
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds the SOF®TT/SOF®TT-W utilizing friction
- Designed to allow more contact with the tourniquet when deploying
- Injection Molded Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Drainage Hole at the bottom of the case
- Medical Identifying PVC Cross Patch included
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally, canted or inverted)
- Belt Mounted
All of Eleven 10's products are designed, manufactured, and assembled in America.