Vapor II Shooting Glasses feature an optical-grade, polycarbonate lens that is ideal fo most indoor or outdoor shooting environments. Made with a 9-base lens, these shooting glasses provide a 180˚ field of vision for enhanced peripheral viewing. Uvextreme anti-fog lens coating offers superior performance in extreme conditions and won't wear off after repeated cleanings.
Designed for all-day comfort, these safety glasses feature a lightweight nylon frame, casual sport temples and a soft nose bridge that sit lightly on the face. the wraparound frame ensures a secure fit, and the clear lens is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
All Howard Leight safety eyewear and earmuffs are compatible for use with each other.
- Color: Black Frame / Clear Lens
- Optical grade, 9-base wraparound polycarbonate lens provides 180˚ field of vision
- Uvextreme anti-fog lens coating offers superior performance in extreme conditions and won't wear off after repeated cleanings
- Sport temples deliver secure, comfortable fit and soft nose bridge conforms to various nose shapes and sizes; black nylon frame is lightweight
- Clear lens is suitable for most indoor and outdoor shooting environments
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2015 (High Impact) and tested by Honeywell to meet requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
- 99.9% UVA/UVB protection