Lakeland Turnout Gear
B2 Pleated Turnout Coat - "The New England Spec"
Lakeland Turnout Gear's B2 Turnout Coat sports a pleated back for an incredible ergonomic fit and a range of motion you've never experienced with other bunker gear. The integrated "easy-grip" Drag Rescue Device assists in safe, easy rescue in times of need. Experience turnout gear like never before; schedule a showing for fitting at your fire department today.
Want to schedule a demonstration at your fire department? Call 866-639-0279 to inquire!
B2 Pleated Turnout Coat: Standard Features
- 32" Length Coat
- Zipper/Velcro® Closure
- NYC Style Lime/Yellow Scotchlite® Triple Trim - Double Stitched
- Ergonomic Pleated Back/Shoulders
- "Easy Grip" DRD
- Low Profile 3" Collar with Hanger Loop
- Set-In pleated ergonomically curved sleeves for comfortable fit
- 7" Black thumbhole wristers made with Kevlar®
- 5" Deep black Stedprene® sleeve wells
- Black Arashield® coat cuff reinforcements - Double Stitched
- 2" x 3.5" x 8" Radio Pocket with Velcro® antenna opening on each side of flap
- 2" x 8" x 8" coat expansion pockets with handwarmer
- Self mic strap above radio pocket
- Universal flashlight holder
- Liner inspection Velcro® opening
- LazerMax™ reflective trim for enhanced visibility
Lakeland B2 New England Spec Turnout Coat MaterialsOuter Shell:Pioneer
Moisture Barrier: StedAir 3000™ or StedAir 4000™
Thermal Liner: Defender M SL2 Camo or Caldura SL2i
Lakeland B2 Coat Size Range (Chest measurements in 2" Even increments): 36" - 58"
Lakeland Turnout Gear Product Resources: