Lakeland Turnout Gear
B2 Pleated Turnout Pant - "The New England Spec"
Lakeland Turnout Gear's B2 Turnout pant is packed with features to make the toughest jobs easier. The horizontal knee expansion pleats, take-up straps, and rear boot-cut cuffs all work together to make the B2 bunker gear one of the most safe and comfortable options in America. Experience turnout gear like never before; schedule a showing for your fitting at your fire department today.
Want to schedule a demonstration at your fire department? Call 866-639-0279 to inquire!
B2 Pleated Turnout Pant: Standard Features
- Lo-Rise waist design with small 3" rear bib for overlap protection
- Pant Closure: 2" wide black Kevlar® belt with belt loop/handle grips, snap and Velcro® fly closure
- 2" x 10" x 10" pant expansion pocket lined twill made with Kevlar®
- Black Arashield® double padded knees with side kick extension panel
- Black Arashield® pant cuff reinforcements - Double Stitched
- Lime/yellow Scotchlite® Triple Trim - Double Stitched
- Reverse boot cut
- Black-Ops™ multi-adjust suspenders - no metal suspender buttons!
- LazerMax™ trim for enhanced visibility and safety
Lakeland B2 New England Spec Turnout Pant Materials
Outer Shell: 6.9oz Gold Pioneer
Moisture Barrier: Stedair 3000® or Stedair 4000®
Thermal Liner: Defender® M SL2 Camo Print Thermal Liner
Lakeland B2 Pant Size Range (Waist measurements in 2" Even increments): 30-52